AnsweredAssumed Answered

Trying to create the reverse of this Part for Gageing (Mold Tools)

Question asked by Russell Saari on Jun 13, 2012
Latest reply on Jun 13, 2012 by Doug Seibel

Hey Everyone,


I am working on a gage. I have the part that I need to create a cavity or the reverse of this part. I am having some difficulties. I have tried many different approaches. PLEASE HELP I have attached the part, and a below is a picture of the part. I want to be able to sit this part in the cavity or reverse of this part. Can anyone help or give some advice.