It's come up from several sources that our current option to add files to Toolbox might need some functionality improvements. I'd like to ask you specifically what improvements you would like to see in this functionality. I'd like you to expand your thoughts beyond just hardware perhaps include fittings, electrical components, basically anything that can be configured.
- Method of adding files, should it be changed?
- What kind of pre-defining should be required so that Toolbox can understand what you want it to do with the part?
- What kind of interaction would you expect to have with the data once it's in Toolbox?
- Should the data that was originally in the part be stripped out or left as is? Should the original data be supressed if not removed from the original part?
- How should we create configuration names? Should we figure it out or use yours from the design table or configuration table?
- What happens if several of your parts have configurations with the same name? Should we append something to the config name or flag you to change it?
- What else?