AnsweredAssumed Answered

What weldment tool do I use to create this feature?

Question asked by Shannon Gibson on May 29, 2012
Latest reply on May 29, 2012 by Troy Peterson

I have a lid that needs to have a slight angle along the lines shown, so that water will drain off the lid instead of pooling in the center. How do I create this feature?


gangbox lid.jpg