This is a new position and could be located in either Mountain View, CA or Bothel, WA.
Hawk Ridge Systems is seeking a junior Applications Developer.
This is a technical position for an applications developer. The applications developer will work closely with a technical team of engineers as well as customers to define, design, and create standalone applications as well as add-ins for 3D CAD and Product Data Management packages and will be involved in all stages of development from concept to debugging and documentation.
Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Engineering or similar discipline.
Applicants must have extensive experience in development, debugging, quality assurance, documentation, and deployment of custom as well as general commercial applications.
- Experience in developing .NET applications (VB.Net, C#).
- Experience in database development (SQL and ORACLE)
- Experience working in engineering or manufacturing environments.
- Experience in using API to automate SolidWorks or other 3-D CAD applications strongly preferred.
- Experience in document control and management in production environments.
- Experience writing scripts for ERP, MRP and PDM systems.
- Experience applying best practices for software development in a professional environment.
- Experience using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010.
- Experience with API development interfacing with large database driven commercial applications.
- Experience with software and computing environments including but not limited to operating systems, networks and PC hardware
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, organize
- Self-starter with the ability to take initiative and accomplish tasks
- Commitment to excellence and pride in their work
- excellent problem definition and problem solving skills
Salary and Benefits
Hawk Ridge Systems offers a competitive salary based on experience, a generous benefits package that includes medical, vision, dental, disability, and life insurance, as well as a 401(k) retirement plan, holidays, and paid time off.
About Hawk Ridge Systems
Founded in 1996, Hawk Ridge Systems began in the San Francisco Bay area and has become the #1 SolidWorks reseller and support provider in the world with 14 west coast offices, the largest SolidWorks certified engineering staff and a 2:1 ratio of engineers to sales representatives. This heavy investment in customer support, plus an array of industry-leading products, including SolidWorks, SolidWorks Simulation, SolidWorks Enterprise PDM and 3DVIA Composer software, has attracted thousands of customers in a variety of sectors including industrial design, networking products, semiconductor equipment, consumer products, automotive and solar. HRS is an equal opportunity employer.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to Hawk Ridge Systems at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the job title, Applications Developer in the subject line. Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks of submission.
Please no recruiters or calls about this career opportunity.