Job Titie:CAE Technical support Engineer
Beijing Yida four party Information Technology Co., Ltd was established in 2004, the core team by CAD/CAM/CAE/PDM/RP business professionals, which is the only company in north American SolidWorks class A value-added distributor, the greater China area four A level one of value-added distributor. Mainly to large state-owned enterprise, military industry, and the global top 500 enterprise in China to provide professional manufacturing information service, committed to the development of domestic has become the manufacture information unique advantages in the whole solution provider.
Yida four party concentrating manufacturing informatization in the field of professional talents, advanced technology and the first-class products and service resources advantage, forming characteristic core competitive power, and in the developing gradually formed the three core business-product development, sales agent, advisory service, with "products + integrated + service" mode for the manufacturing industry enterprises to provide the digital design, manufacturing and management solutions, by shortening the time to the market, reduce errors occurred for enterprise save a lot of spending, promotes the enterprise the competitive ability.
Yida four party has always focused on increasing the service quality, especially in tianjin, dalian, Qingdao sets up the consultation and implementation service platform for local manufacturing enterprises to provide quick convenient maintenance and support the implementation of the.
Mission:CAE software is to provide technical support before/after sales, to solve customer in understanding and using software to appear in the process of the problem.
- To fulfill the quantified CAE technical support task periodically under the superior's direction， to handle and settle the tasks for which he/she is responsible independently;
- To be in charge of the before-sales support, schemes preparation and Simulation products presentations;
- To participate in training the users and to provide such after-sales technical supports as offering on-the-spot instructions;
- To assist the sales staff in the products marketing;
- To conduct the marketing and trainings concerning the technical applications.
- Master, major in mechanics or mechanical engineering;
- At least 1 years experience in CAD/CAE system application and technical support, or project analyze;
- Be familiar with one of the CAE software, e.g. ABAQUS、ANSYS，Nastran，MSC/Marc，Adina，ADAMS，CFX，Fluent;
- With English reading and writing skill，CET-6;
- With good expression and communication ability, and team spirit;
- To adapt for frequent biz- trip.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.