AnsweredAssumed Answered

What do these angle dimensions symbols stand for?

Question asked by jeremy brock on May 24, 2012
Latest reply on May 24, 2012 by Kelvin Lamport

Newb question and I know I ran into this symbol before but I forgot what it is. I have a customer who sent me some prints from Russia, the angle lines he dimensioned with what looks like a slope symbol but not the symbol I normally use. Any help how I would find this degree for future reference?