SolidWorks Technical Support Engineer in Dallas, TX
Progression is the fastest growing and Top Ranked SolidWorks reseller in overall performance for 2011 in the US, leading the market in growth for 2010 and 2011. Our company provides SolidWorks software to many of the area`s biggest and best companies. We supply support and training to our clients for this industry leading design and engineering software platform. Our company has a 14 year track record of success, integrity and customer service in the South Central region and thanks to our growing client list we have a need for additional field personnel.
- Provide an exceptional customer support experience via telephone, email, or remote assistance
- Logically and efficiently analyze, test, and diagnose problems reported by the customer
- Utilize sound judgment in prioritizing customer issues, resolving cases promptly, and escalating issues as needed to SolidWorks developers.
- Strive to become a technical expert in the full suite of SolidWorks software applications
- Work toward obtaining SolidWorks product certifications
- Contribute to online customer outreach such as Twitter, Youtube, webcasts, etc.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced, dynamic and demanding environment
- Work well independently and in a team environment
- Experience with customer service
- Windows software/hardware experience
- Detail oriented, self-starter with the ability to take initiative and accomplish tasks
- Aptitude for 3D modeling and engineering design
Additional skills and background (not required)
- Experience in technical support, help desk or desktop support
- Experience with CRM software for support ticketing
- Experience delivering technical training and presentations
- Technical sales experience