ModernTech Seeking Territory Sales Representative
ModernTech, a SolidWorks reseller, has been providing 3D Engineering Solutions to discrete manufacturing companies in the Southeast since 1996. We have a great opportunity for a motivated team player who desires to work with leading-edge design technology, has a passion for success, and enjoys working with people. The position will hold primary responsibility for direct sales to all potential clients in the assigned territory, ensuring that customers receive benefits of a SolidWorks solution to their CAD/CAE/CAM/PDM/RP needs.
Territory Sales Representative; reports to Area Sales Manager
Responsibilities include developing new client relationships while growing existing client relationships utilizing SolidWorks solutions.
Additional tasks include:
- Promoting the full range of manufacturing solutions: 3D CAD/Analysis, Data Management, 3D Printing, 3D Scanning and Documentation creation tools to customers and prospects
- Must understand the customer’s business objectives to technically map a strategy consisting of software, training, and implementation as a solution to those business objectives
- Prospecting, developing, and expanding the customer base in the territory
- Serving as an integrator – working with SolidWorks and SolidWorks Solution partners
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, AND ATTRIBUTES:
The ideal candidate will have a consultative, solution-based approach to solving customer requirements, plus have the following background:
- Experience with the MCAD / CAE / Rapid Prototyping industries
- Minimum 3 years sales experience or the passion and personality to sell
- A “top performer” with a consistent track record of successful product oriented sales
- Outstanding communication and polished interpersonal skills
- BS Degree in Engineering, Business, Technology, or equivalent
- Strong customer service orientation
- Superior time management skills
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Base salary plus commission and bonuses, commensurate with experience/performance
- Benefits include medical, dental, life insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Generous holiday/vacation schedule
- Ongoing training opportunities
ModernTech, headquartered in Knoxville, Tennessee, provides engineers and designers with 3D technology and services for the entire product development lifecycle —Design, Analysis, Data Management, Tech Publishing, 3D Prototyping and Scanning. Our CAD/CAM/CAE/PDM solutions help engineers and designers in any industry meet the demand for innovative, high-quality products in less time and at lower cost.
ModernTech is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer encouraging workforce diversity.
ModernTech is a drug-free workplace. Employment is contingent upon passing a drug test.
Please forward your resume along with salary expectations to: email@example.com