About DesignPoint Solutions: (www.design-point.com) A leading provider of design-engineering and manufacturing solutions & service, DesignPoint Solutions is a recipient of #1 in Customer Satisfaction for all of North America. We bring people and technology together by offering high-tech software solutions throughout the mid-Atlantic States. Our flag ship product - Solidworks mechanical engineering design software - along with DesignPoint's excellent training and support serices, helps our custmers to improve profits and grow. We are expanding our team and looking for a talented Sales Professional to work out of our Lancaster, PA office. This highly visible position will report directly to the Vice-President of Sales. Our Company offers a great team atmosphere in which your efforts are appreciated and rewarded.
Position Overview: As an outside Sales Professional at DesignPoint Solutions, you will be selling SolidWorks solution. Your primary responsibility will be to develop new customer relationships in your assigned territory of Maryland and Delaware by creating and pursuing sales leads, building customer relationships, delivering presentations and proposals, maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions and negotiating and closing deals. You will ensure that customers receive the benefits of a SolidWorks solution for all their CAD/CAE/CAM/PDM needs.
- To meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Play a major role in planning/supporting company events, rollouts, and trade shows
- Position requires local travel within your territory (Maryland and Delaware, to start)
- 4 year degree preferred
- Minimum 1 year (preferably 2+ years) successful inside or outside sales experience in manufacturing, engineering or recruiting industry
- Strong sales, presentation and closing skills while maintaining excellent customer relations
- Superior planning, organizational, negotiaton, account management, follow-up and time management skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, as well as exceptional relationship-building skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Confidence with discovery resesarch and cold calling
- Autonomous, reliable, self-driven, and possess a "hunter mentality"
- Detail-oriented, high energy, with a strong work ethic
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive salary, quarterly incentive bonuses and car allowance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits, including employer-paid health insurance, a 401(k) plan, and a generous time-off plan
Contact Information: Please email your resume and salary expectations to Michelle Green at firstname.lastname@example.org. (No recruiters please!)
*Be sure to check out our other open sales, marketing and engineering positions on our "Careers" page on DesignPoint Solutions' website: