Concepts In Production, LLC (CIP) is a leading value added reseller of 3D Solid Modeling software from SolidWorks Corporation and it’s partner organizations has a position available in Amory, Mississippi. Through its product, training, and support offerings, CIP helps companies attain higher productivity from engineering through manufacturing and throughout their organization. At CIP we are focused on helping our customers choose and utilize Computer Aided Design, Computer Aided Engineering, Computer Aided Manufacturing, and Product Data Management solutions that generate increased productivity, reduced cost, and higher efficiency.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Technical Support
- Rapid response technical support for a wide variety of customers in many disciplines and industries.
- Participate in ongoing technical support efforts.
- Assist customers with software functionality via phone or email and advanced web conferencing tools.
- Troubleshoot complex modeling, configuration, and system issues.
- Documentation of customer issues and resolutions.
- To attain Certified SolidWorks Support Technician and Certified SolidWorks Professional
- Conduct technical training ranging from introductory material through high end, advanced modeling methodologies.
- Assist in the development of advanced training materials.
- Assist in maintaining training hardware and infrastructure.
- Attain Certified SolidWorks Trainer certification
- Pre-Sales support:
- Address technical objections, conduct product demonstrations and product implementations.
- Learn and understand the sales process
- Deliver demonstrations and presentations comfortably to anyone in a company hierarchy from a draftsman to the CEO or business owner.
- Develop and present custom demonstrations to satisfy specific customer requests.
- Assist in product positioning and implementations
- Thorough understanding of engineering processes
- Willingness to continuously learn
- Strong presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Familiarity with MS Windows applications, MCAD solid modeling and FEA
- SolidWorks, Computer networking, and CAM experience a plus
- BS in Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering Technology, or Computer Aided Product Design
Email Resume To: email@example.com