GoEngineer, a leading SolidWorks Software Reseller in North America for over 27 years, has an immediate need for a Software Sales Professional for the N. California area.
JOB TITLE: Territory Sales Representative
Compensation: Base salary, commission, quarterly & annual bonus, Presidents Club, 401K and health benefits.
ABOUT GoEngineer (www.goengineer.com): 17 locations in the western and south central US supporting 3D CAD software and related products, training, and services for SolidWorks Corporation (www.solidworks.com), the #1 producer of mechanical product development tools in the world. Multi-award winner of President’s Club, #1 software sales achievement in North America for several years and recognized as a top 100 small business. We have a great team atmosphere and offer many exciting solutions to customers.
DESCRIPTION: As a Territory Representative, responsibilities include developing new client business while expanding our sales footprint in targeted, existing customers. Working within a teamwork environment with other GoEngineer personnel/departments, SolidWorks Corporation and SolidWorks Solution Partners, is a must to maximize each territory revenue and new license potential.
1. To achieve assigned revenue target by selling SolidWorks-based solutions to discreet & process manufacturing companies.
2. Investigate and understand the internal business processes of potential clients; and strategize, present and demonstrate a tailored technology solution.
3. Build relationships with key executives (VP Engineering, CEO, COO, CFO, and CIO) and departmental managers.
4. Must possess a technical understanding of customer’s business objectives in order to map a strategy consisting of software, training, and implementation as a solution to those business objectives.
5. Understanding and ability to drive multi-product solution selling to new and targeted existing customers is a must.
6. Develop regular revenue & software license forecast in coordination with the Regional Sales Manager.
MINIMUM REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
* Consistent “Top 10%” performer; President’s Club or equivalent
* Strong communication and organizational skills a must
* Proactive, hunting style of selling is key
* 2-4 years of selling experience
* 2+ years of CAD/CAM or engineering software sales experience a plus
* Target Account sales training or similar training experience a plus.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
2 or 4-year college degree or equivalent industry experience
Send Resume to: Email: NCASM@goengineer.com
Send resume with cover letter stating 3 reasons why you would be a good fit for this job