Business Development Manager - CATI Inc.
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Minneapolis, MN - Objet Business Development Manager
Position Overview: As a technical sales professional you will consistently demonstrate the ability to create an environment whereby you operate as a true business person, dealing with clients at a business-to-business level, providing solutions that fulfill the clients' business needs. Sourcing of the solution's 'components' may come from multiple suppliers, including Dassault Systemes SolidWorks Corp and Objet Ltd.
This position is responsible for pursuing sales leads and prospective clients, building client relationships, delivering presentations and proposals, maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions, maintaining account relations and negotiating and closing business deals.
- Bringing leading edge technology to industry in a rapidly evolving, hot product market.
- Meeting or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual unit and revenue goals.
- Managing the sales activities of the assigned territory and provide detailed, accurate monthly forecasts.
- Coordinating the activities of Applications Engineers to ensure that clients are receiving the appropriate level of technical training and sales support.
- 4 year degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years experience in technology sales, preferably to product development and manufacturing organizations
- Must have prior success calling on C- and V-level decision makers
- Must have strong prospecting skills and ability develop business
- Must employ a proven, repeatable selling process in complex corporate environments
- Must be customer focused and service oriented
- Ability to learn new skills, adapt to changing environments and show attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work with teams
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Proficient problem solving and analytical ability
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office products
- <20% travel required – (mostly local)
Compensation and Benefits:
Competitive salary, commensurate with experience and education
Complete benefits package available
Contact Information: Forward resume to email@example.com, Fax 888-201-1642
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact us for this position.
For more information please visit http://cati.com/company/3d-cad-solidworks-reseller-employment.html