Number of Positions Available: Three (3)
- Littleton, MA
- Troy, MI
- Columbus, OH
Description: As a Customer Account Manager responsibilities include developing new client relationships while growing existing client relationships utilizing SolidWorks solutions. The position will hold primary responsibility for direct sales to all potential clients in the assigned territory, ensuring that customers receive benefits of a SolidWorks solution to their multi-divisional, multi-seat networked CAD/CAE/CAM/PDM needs. Interfacing with other FISHER/UNITECH personnel, SolidWorks Corporation and SolidWorks Solution Partners, will be required for ensuring the integration of the SolidWorks solution and addressing the customer’s design automation requirements over possible multiple locations.
- To achieve assigned revenue target by selling SolidWorks-based solutions to discreet & process manufacturing companies.
- Investigate and understand the internal business processes of potential clients; and strategize, present and demonstrate a tailored technology solution.
- Build relationships with key executives (CEO, COO, CFO, and CIO) and departmental managers.
- Must possess a technical understanding of customer’s business objectives in order to map a strategy consisting of software, training, and implementation as a solution to those business objectives.
- Prospect and develop new accounts while assisting Customer Sales Representative drive sales within existing accounts.
- Develop revenue & license forecast in coordination with Regional Manager.
Minimum Required Skills & Experience:
- Consistent “Top 10%” performer; President’s Club or equivalent
- 2-4 years of selling experience
- 2+ years of enterprise software sales experience a plus
- Successful track record
Minimum Education Requirements:2 or 4-year college degree or equivalent
If interested in this position, please forward an up-to-date copy of your resume in Microsoft Word format with a cover letter including realistic salary requirements. Your information will be held in the strictest of confidence.
You may also download and complete our employee application form, which will streamline our process should you be selected for an interview.
Please send your cover letter, resume, and employee application form to:
Human Resources Manager
1150 Stephenson Hwy.
Troy, MI 48083