Business Development Manager
Number of Positions Available: Three (3)
- Littleton, MA
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Columbus, OH
Description: As an outside sales professional, the primary responsibility is to develop new client relationships in the assigned territory while growing existing relationships at assigned clients. You will sell the benefits of SolidWorks and other 3D CAD/CAE/CAM/PDM needs. Interfacing with FISHER/UNITECH personnel, SolidWorks representatives and other partners will be required for ensuring the integration of the product solution and addressing the customer's design automation requirements over possible multiple locations. You will be measured against key performance indicators and quota attainment on a monthly basis.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Through telemarketing, prospecting, account calls, demonstrations and marketing activities, generate demand and pipeline for assigned products.
- Achieve assigned gross profit target each month by selling solutions to discreet and process manufacturing companies.
- Investigate and understand the internal business processes of potential clients; and strategize, present and demonstrate a tailored technology solution.
- Build relationships with key executives (CEO, COO, CFO and CIO) and departmental managers.
- Hold a technical understanding of customer's business objectives in order to map a strategy consisting of software, training and implementation as a solution to those business objectives.
Minimum Required Skills & Experience:
- Consistent "Top 10%" Performer
- 2-4 years of selling experience
- 2+ years of enterprise software sales experience a plus
- Successful track record
- Computer skills in MS Office, CRM, web
Minimum Education Requirements:
- 4-year college degree or equivalent
If interested in this position, please forward an up-to-date copy of your resume in Microsoft Word format with a cover letter including realistic salary requirements. Your information will be held in the strictest of confidence.
You may also download and complete our employee application form, which will streamline our process should you be selected for an interview.
Please send your cover letter, resume, and employee application form to:
Human Resources Manager
1150 Stephenson Hwy.
Troy, MI 48083