The blue color is because the the is user/vault is off-line.
Tools-->work on line
to get back to online-status.
No, i do not mean that. TY anyway!
What option are you getting when you RMB on your vault in Administration.
1. If "Create Local View" is not in the options then click "Explore",were does it take you? Desktop?
2. Is it the EPDM Server we'r talking about here ?
3. A Clean Uninstall (Registry remove) after deleting the view will fix the prob?.
Please don't just try things for the sake of seeing if it works - Contact your VAR, explain to them what happened and let them help you re-connect to the server.
Do not delete the fie vault view if you have files checked out. The file vault view has a unique ID which is referenced by the checked out files.
Some things your VAR will need to know:
- Was SQL Server, EPDM Database Server, EPDM Archive Server and Archive location all located on the good drive?
- When you installed the archive server, did you change the archive file location (root folder) or did you accept the default <C:/Program Files/SolidWorks Enterprise PDM/Data)?
Once again, please allow your VAR to assist to prevent further loss.