AnsweredAssumed Answered

Have solutions for: SPR 592884 "The rendering using Photoview renderer, stops at a certain point on the timeline and SolidWorks returns to its normal state without giving any error."?

Question asked by Luca Reggiani on Apr 22, 2012
Latest reply on Apr 23, 2012 by Deepak Gupta

Hi, have you find solutions for this problems -> SPR 592884 "The rendering using Photoview renderer, stops at a certain point on the timeline and SolidWorks returns to its normal state without giving any error." ?

I created with great effort, a simple assembly that consists of a closed path and acursor that makes a complete revolution (yes, with SWX professional, without motion, you need a great effort and need very lucky because the "motion study" works well (often the cursor decides to overturn or to look back or stop or jams in the vicinity of the curves).

Once created "motion study", I wanted to get a video using photorealistic 16:9 -15FS - xvid codec, unfortunately the recording stops after a few minutes ALWAYS processing only few frames (sometimes 5 minutes, sometimes 18minuti of 4h) and I do not know how I wrong...

Do you have any suggestions? (both to create a "motion study" with a path with more curves that works with no luck, is to render the entire video without problems).

Outcomes