- check out “PART A” and the next higher ASSEMBLY “ASSEM B” through EPDM explorer
- Open “ASSEM B” from EPDM explorer à Assembly file is not Read-Only in SWX
- Open “PART A” from EPDM explorer à Part file is Read-Only in SWX even though I checked-out in EPDM.
- Close “PART A” & “ASSEM B”
- Open “PART A” from EPDM explorer à Part file is not Read-Only in SWX
If we first open an assembly any parts contained in that assembly are opened as read-only in SWX, even if they are check-out in EPDM.
Same thing happens if we open a part from the assembly, or from a SWX drawing.
Why is this happening?
How do we fix this?
Gary G. Williams