Has anyone encountered problems using Solidworks 2011 Toolbox with a customized swbrowser? We have a custom swbrowser that we added Material and Finish to the database. The issue we have is I was able to create all our fasteners as individual parts with one configuration. And with in each fastener, it contains Custom Properties of Doc. Number, P/N and Description and on the Configuration Specific Properties I have Material, P/N and Description. I've check all files prior to vaulting into Smarteam and they contain all necessary info. When I pull out of Smarteam manually, all Custom and Config Specific properties are all intact. But once I use Toolbox with Smarteam Integration on, it does a file copy but the Configuration Specific Property Desription gets erased. Again if I pull it mannually all info is intact. So the question is if anybody is encountering this same issue and if anybody has found a resolution to it.