I want to suggest you the configuration I would like to buy next month...
- Intel Core i7-3820 4X3.6 a 3.8 Ghz 10Mb L2 LGA2011 Box
- Zalman CNPS10X Performa Heat Pipe Socket I7 + 775 + AM2 + AM3 + 2011
- 2X 8 Gb (2X4096Mb) DDR3 2000Mhz CORSAIR XMS3
- 1 TB Samsung Eco Green 32Mb SATA2 HD103SI
- NVIDIA Quadro 2000
- Asus P9X79 PRO 2011 Intel X79 USB3 SATA3 DDR3
OS: Microsoft Windows 7 Professionnal 64 bits
What do you think about it?
I work on SW2012 SP3.0 with big assemblies. Presently, when I make a drawing, SW is very slow and the time to rebuild a complete model is very big.
Do you think I need a SSD HDD?
Do you think a Quadro 4000 will be better than 2000?
Thanks for your help.