6 Replies Latest reply on Apr 14, 2012 7:03 AM by Scott McFadden

    Type of pressure vessel

    Damon Frashure

      This might be a dumb question, but how would I describe the below type of pressure vessel to someone over the phone?  I'm working on a side project and need a vessel with a removeable flange top like the one below, but I feel kinda dumb describing it as a "vertical pressure vessel with a flanged top thingy on it".  Thanks in advance!