AnsweredAssumed Answered

What type of mate do I need?

Question asked by Jeff Cox on Mar 26, 2012
Latest reply on Apr 5, 2012 by Jeff Cox

Hi guys.


I need to apply quite complicated mate which will allow me to perform motion on the assembly.


On the Image you can see what kind of movement I need to achieve.

Please see the image and zipped part files + assembly.

I’ve tried use tangent mate but this isn’t good enough and movement is very restricted and doesn’t represent

“Real world” movement. I have also play a bit with path mate but still without good results.


Would be great if could you give me some tips how to sort it out.