This candidate will be utilizing Solidworks daily (85% of the time)
They will be required to:
- Develop detail drawings of complex parts, fixtures, and assemblies in accordance with ASTM drawing standards.
- Manage engineering changes and related documentation for new and existing products.
- Maintain design history files for ongoing product development projects utilizing PDM.
- Masters or BSME preferred
- MUST HAVE 2-8 years of Solidworks Experience
- Experience/Knowledge of GD&T
- Any PDM experience to manage design changes
We are wanting to interview on 3/6 and 3/7/12 so interested candidates need to act fast!
Please send resumes and pay requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me, Amanda Burke, at 937/401-5579