1-3PL95X

SWUGN Elections 2012

Discussion created by 1-3PL95X on Feb 23, 2012
Latest reply on Feb 23, 2012 by Sudikin Tech

First of all, let's give a big cheer to Jim Lowery of the San Antonio SolidWorks User Group as he exits his position on the SWUGN Committee.  Although he didn't exactly invoke LBJ (if nominated, I will not...), Jim's desire to see someone else get a chance is just what I would expect from him.

Congratulations to the newest member of the SWUGN Committee - Lynnette Sabatka.  Lynnette has been President of SWUGONE since 2009, and spends her days teaching SolidWorks at Southeast Community College in Lincoln, NE.

Congratulations as well to our re-elected members - Tony Cantrell (Southeastern US), Dan Podzimek (Midwest US), and Hal Olguner (Asia/Pacific).

I would also like to thank Gareth Rogers for his service on the SWUGN Committee.  Gareth has recently taken a position with a SolidWorks reseller, and will not be eligible to serve out the remainder of his term.  As specified in the SWUGN guidelines, the committee is bound to appoint a new representative to serve out the term.  The committee has invited Kevin Clouden of the SolidWorks User Group of Southern England to become the new representative for Europe.

Thanks again to all who serve the SolidWorks User Group Network

Outcomes