I registered on SolidWorks with my school key to be able to use SolidWorks at home. I received an e-mail with my serial key to be able to install SolidWorks. And the mail says :
DOWNLOAD and INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS:
Before proceeding with the download and installation process, please back up any SolidWorks data you may have generated from any
prior use of other versions of SolidWorks on your machine, then uninstall any prior versions of SolidWorks before proceeding.
* Please note--after you download and install the SolidWorks Student Design Kit (2011-2012 academic year) on your computer, older versions of SolidWorks will no longer operate.
* After clicking the link provided from the website, you will be asked to save the downloaded file on your computer.
* PLEASE NOTE - THIS IS A VERY LARGE DOWNLOAD: Please be sure that you have sufficient disk space on your computer to accept this downloaded file ~ 1.8 GB (1800 MB).
The files that you download are copied to a temporary directory location during download. Please note your download will fail
if there is not enough disk space for this operation.
Check your browser settings for the temp directory location, and insure there is sufficient disk space available.
* When the download is complete, click UNZIP then follow the installation instructions.
* Your SolidWorks Student Design Kit serial number is required for the INSTALLATION -- this is listed above.
* Please note, NO TECHNICAL SUPPORT IS PROVIDED for installation or use of the Student Design Kit license from DS SolidWorks Corp. Access to student user forums is available at: <a href='http://www.solidworks.com/goedu'>www.solidworks.com/goedu</a>
DS SolidWorks Corp.
As Solidworks user, your email address has been added to our database. You are likely to receive commercial or informative communications from DS SolidWorks Corp.
To change the types of communications you receive, or to discontinue receiving email from DS SolidWorks Corp., please use this link: <a href="http://www.solidworks.com/preferences">http://www.solidworks.com/preferences</a>
The problem is : I have no link for download! Where can I download the student Edition?
Thnak you very much.