3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 15, 2012 2:27 PM by Paul Kellner

Project Help!!!

Shyam Kandoi

I am trying to simulate a part of vibration assembley, i have all the load information, material information, amplification factor. But I am new to solidworks and I cant find a forum topic or video link that gives a nearest idea on how to use the simulation with solidworks. If someone could kindly provide me with the working link of video or forum. I am working on a senior design project. Will really appreciate help and direction

Thanks

• Re: Project Help!!!
          Paul Kellner

Have you done any coursework in FEA?

• Re: Project Help!!!
              Shyam Kandoi

Thanks for responding Mr. Kellner

I had taken Pro/E class last semester and done some simple FEA analysis in that class. The thing is I have no clue about solidworks, I am been trying to learn but I need some quick and in-depth reference beside reading or going over simple tutorials online as I am working on senior design project for my school where I have to work on design by a company parts all based on solidworks.

Basically trying to get any learning curve from pro/e to solidworks taken care. I could be able to focus more on this but then again I have 4 projects this semester besides part-time job.