Since upgrading to 2012 I'm seeing a lot of lag when I change a dimension in an assembly. If I edit the part in the assembly and change the dim I do not see this lag, if i double click on a part so the dim's show up, then click on the dim that is when I see the lag. The lag in this assembly is 30+ seconds.
Unfortunately this is the second year in a row that I've updated to sp.1 and I see lag in my assembly. Last year it was with the mating and it took me months to figure it out, my VAR could not figure it out. In that case it was caused by having the "sw-material" in my property value under my assembly template. I really do enjoy working with solidworks but this is discouraging having this happen 2 years in a row. So far I have not been able to track down what is causing this and it is happening across the board with the 6 designers in our company.