Mechanical Engineer Position: Immediate opening for the right candidate.
Premier Manufacturing Co. has been in business since 1924 and we are the leader in our industry. This is a unique opportunity to join a small, growing company in a key position. If you are a quick learner, like to be challenged, have a strong desire to continually learn and grow, then please apply today. We are looking for a leader.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in a manufacturing environment related to the heavy-duty trucking industry. Experience in machining processes, fabrication and casting design a must. This individual will take a lead role in new product development, testing and technical support. Must be self-managed and work with minimal supervision. Strong organizational and communication skills are a must, including the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
Education, Background and Skill Requirements:
- BS in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent with a minimum of 3 years engineering experience in a manufacturing environment
- Must be AutoCAD and SolidWorks proficient
- Strong background in design and modeling
- Excellent knowledge of engineering principles
- Knowledge of steel castings and foundry processes a plus
- Mechanical design using CAD
- Materials and component selection
- Design and fabrication of fixtures
- Microsoft Office proficient
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Finite Element Analysis
- Reverse engineering experience with Rhinoceros and a digitizing arm is a plus
- Instrumentation and testing
- Design for manufacturing and assembly (DFMA)
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Premier Manufacturing is an international leader in the manufacture and distribution of tractor trailer coupling components. We offer an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated Mechanical Engineer in beautiful Tualatin, Oregon. Excellent benefits package including: 401K, medical, dental, educational assistance and more.
Please submit resume in Microsoft Word or PDF format to: email@example.com