2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 6, 2012 1:14 PM by Glen Funk

designe library

Glen Funk

I am trying to add a note as described in the tutorial. “Saving a note to the Design Library” It says to expand the design library then click the annotations folder.  There does not appear to be a folder called annotations and the “create new folder” icon is not active.  When I click on the “add to library” icon then click on the note I wish to save, in the graphics area, then the check mark, I get an error asking to select a folder. Is there a suggestion on how to proceed with this tutorial?

I also don’t understand what it is asking for when the tutorial says, “In the PropertyManager, under Save To, type a value for File name, then click checkmark”. What is meant by “value”?

How or were  do I view answers to my questions?

• Re: designe library
          JOHN GEORGE

Glen,

Welcome to the forums

To add a note or annotation to the library, select the note and click on the "add" icon as shown and follow instructions

See the picture below

It shows a sample note called "Material-Tag"

sw-design-library.png

Hope this helps

• Re: designe library
              Glen Funk

Thank you for your answer.

The answer helped me appreciate that it wasn't so much my understanding of what to do; the program just wasn't doing it.  Support from my supplier helped me to turn on "hidden folders", now it works exactly as the instructions direct.