AnsweredAssumed Answered

Using unistrut as a structural member

Question asked by Terry Kim on Dec 20, 2011
Latest reply on Dec 21, 2015 by Stevan Karanovich



I'm new to using toolbox and I was wondering if anyone can help me out.  How can I use the steel members within toolbox as a normal structural member?  That is, start a part, draw a 3d sketch, choose "structural member," and point to the lines of my sketch in groups to define what member it should be - just like I would do with angle iron, c-channels, steel tubes, etc.  I cannot seem to do that with the unistrut member that's found only in toolbox.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.