4 Replies Latest reply on Dec 2, 2011 4:28 PM by Damon Frashure

    What's this dimensioning scheme called?

    Damon Frashure

      Hi, so I know this is a dumb and obvious question, but I need to know what to look under to do a dimensioning scheme like the one shown in the picture.  Usually I just use the smart dimension feature but I've got a bajillion features to dimension on a new part and don't want so many leaders on the page.  Thanks in advance.