6 Replies Latest reply on Apr 18, 2012 6:00 PM by Brian Dalton

How to refresh notification settings in a workflow.

Brian Dalton

I had setup a particular transition to notify the Managers groups, using Dynamic notification.  Thus, when a user performs the transition, they see a list of checkboxes showing each manager, and they choose which one(s) to notify.

Now, I'm trying to change the workflow so that this transition only notifies the Eng. Manager.  I removed the Dynamic notification addressed to the Managers group, and added a notification by user to the Eng. Manager.

Strangely, when a user tries to perform this transition, they are still faced with all the checkboxes that were there because of the Dynamic group notification - even though I've removed that notification.  What I would expect is not to see any checkboxes at all, but that the notification would simply go to the Eng. Mgr.

I created a separate test workflow to see that I was doing the user notification correctly and it seems to work (no checkboxes).  It looks like a refresh issue, but I don't know what to do to get the system to recognize that I have changed the notification method for this particular workflow transition.

Any ideas?