7 Replies Latest reply on Dec 1, 2011 10:40 AM by Samuel Polk

pRODUCT eNHAC....Product Enhancement, Capitalization font/feature

Chris Atkin

Maybe I am the only one, but i have seen many discussions/ threads with this problem and maybe just becasue I spend most of my days doing drawings, and capitalzation of text really drives me nuts.  It's really just an annoance, but I can only image the amount of time in productivity people waste by changeing text from lower to upper and vise versa.  I switch back and forth between solidworks and other applications (mail, messenging clients, office, ect) and when I leave solidowrks I usually forget to turn off my caps lock and then when I go back I forget to turn it back on.  I have searched for fonts that are all caps, and I have had some difficulty finding ones that are acceptable for enginnering.  It would be really great if we could build some pressure for solidworks to create an all caps font bundled with solidworks.  That way i don't have to keep switching between upper and lower case.  I could specify in the global prefrences that I want all uppercase and go on my way.  If i do need something in lower case, then i could just change the font for that character or string. 

Anyone else out there feel the same way and if so, do you have any ideas on how to get solidworks attention?

Chris