3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 15, 2011 12:30 PM by Jon Benavides

EPDM server's event log

Ron McCarry

I noticed the following error being logged in the Windows Application event log. It is logged twice at 12:00:## AM every day on the server hosting the EPDM server.

The owner SID on a per-user subscription doesn't exist

What is it? and how do I fix it.

• Re: EPDM server's event log
          Jon Benavides

Are you getting this directly from the Admin tool log or are you getting this from the windows event viewer?

Genereally I have seen this many times on windows machines but most often it is associated with DVD maker having corrupted video codecs.

Let me know which log you are getting this in.

Ron McCarry

It is from the windows event view.

I got the following from my EPDM provider

This error isn’t anything to worry about since it times out after 5 minutes then reestablishes the connection. It’s been fixed in 2012. It basically will prevent notification and other database services from running during the 5 minute outage. It should not affect any services during business hours.

Jon Benavides

Yeah I was going to say that.. but I dont like messy error logs either.

If you go to microsoft Technet you will find a lot of references to that I beleive.  The way to fix it is to remove the old codecs and download and install the new ones.  That should fix those errors.