I'm a new SW user and would like to know if/how would be possible to to the following:
1. Create a new toolbar
2. Record several macros with these steps
- Set the view to perspective mode
- Create a camera from the view. Rename it to "camera_screenshot01"
- Save view as "screenshot_01.tif" in a place that I can specifically define in my HDD or our servers HDD.
- Set view back to isometric/parallel
- I will record macros for at least 10 screenshots.
3. Create new buttons in the new toolbar, each button for one of the macros.
4. Save the toolbar and import into my colegues computers.
Super super thanks!!!