- make 2 vertical lines (they define the left and right-most vertical lines
- add an arc on the right-most vertical line that is tangent
- add an arc to the left-most vertical line: defines the inner part of the hook
- add a tangent arc (type of arc) to 2 and 3
- add a fillet between the left line in 1 and 3
- add circles at their respective spots
Thank you nathan, after sketching your way (which work great by the way), I found another way to sketch the hook.
What I did was,
1. Create 2 verticle lines,
then created 2 circles at the bottom of the two vertical lines and made the two end point of the verticle line coincident to the circle.
2. I used the trim entities feature to trim the away the entities that wasnt needed.
and then I connected the two endpoint of the hook with a tangent arc