AnsweredAssumed Answered

Curved Part with Flanges

Question asked by Diego Munoz on Oct 21, 2011
Latest reply on Oct 22, 2011 by Diego Munoz

I have this sheet metal part that I've been trying to convert into sheet metal. I've tried everything I know and looked in the forum for other similar discussions. I tried creating it as a sheet metal from the start using the lofted sheet metal tool, but because of the flange I don't get the result I'm looking for. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated, thank you.