0 Replies Latest reply on Oct 20, 2011 6:32 PM by Daen Hendrickson

Display / Delete Relations replace button shortcut?

Daen Hendrickson

I am using SW2011 with SP3.

I often use the Display/Delete Relations functionality when I have dangling sketch items. In particular I use the Replace Entities section to repair dangling items.

However, I find the replace entities workflow inefficient and tedious if you have several to do. I am hoping there are some hidden keyboard shortcuts that might speed things up.

My current workflow (with the Display/Delete Relations property manager open) is to select the dangling entity in the Entities list which activates the replace box (turns blue); mouse over to the graphics area and select the new replacement entity; mouse back to the property manager and click the replace button. Repeat. Lots of mouse movement and very repetitious if you have a series of hole centers or other such thing to fix.

Amazingly once a new entity is selected, there is NO mouse pointer feedback to accept your choice. If you RMC and select OK it accepts your choice but also closes the property manager. You have to click the button in the property manager.

Anyone have a better/faster workflow or know any hidden Easter Eggs for this?

Thanks, Daen