1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 19, 2011 1:32 PM by Maynard Viersen

Save selected sheets as eDrawing.

Maynard Viersen

i 'm trying to figure out how to save a drawing as an e-drawing, but only publishing selected sheets.

i know that i need to use swEdrawingSaveAsOption_e.swEdrawingSaveSelected.

Then i need to set swUserPreferenceStringListValue_e.swEmodelSelectionList.

And I set the list with ISldWorks::SetUserPreferenceStringListValue.

so this is what I end up with.

swapp.SetUserPreferenceIntegerValue((int) swUserPreferenceIntegerValue_e.swEdrawingsSaveAsSelectionOption,

(int) swEdrawingSaveAsOption_e.swEdrawingSaveSelected);

swapp.SetUserPreferenceStringListValue((int)swUserPreferenceStringListValue_e.swEmodelSelectionList, ListValue);

So, I want to publish sheet A, B, and C.

How do I set "ListValue"  is it a string with the value of "A, B, C" or and array or is it some other format?

• Re: Save selected sheets as eDrawing.
          Maynard Viersen

ok, so I looked everywhere for the answer, and it actually was in there, but was under the swDxfMappingFiles section.

"separate each string in the list by a line feed  (e.g., the vbLf constant in Visual Basic)"

so if i want to publish sheets A, B, and C, I would do the following.

swapp.SetUserPreferenceIntegerValue((int)swUserPreferenceIntegerValue_e.swEdrawingsSaveAsSelectionOption,

(int)swEdrawingSaveAsOption_e.swEdrawingSaveSelected);

string SelectionList = "A\nB\nC";

swapp.SetUserPreferenceStringListValue((int)swUserPreferenceStringListValue_e.swEmodelSelectionList,                SelectionList);

Sometimes just formulating the question gives you the answer.