I'm using solidworks 2010 with EPDM 10.3 B842, this is the issue:
I just finished a machine for the company, have standard parts and components wich are in diferent folders in the vault as their drawings and pdf files too.
Every project I make, needs to be PDF packed in one folder and sended to the project coordinator for supplier quoting and manufacturing, outside of the vault.
I was wondering, there is a better way to get all the pdf files related to the main assembly?
What i do is:
- Select the assembly in PDM, filter the BOM by Machined and see in excel
- From excel copy the column with PDM number for Machined parts (not purshased)
- Paste to Notepad
- Convert the column to file adding a space between, this one by one line.
- Paste the entire line in the EPDM Search > Complete search
- Shows sldprt, slddrw, and pdf, so copy all the pdf shown.
Thanks in advance for your time.