when I run COSMOSMotion, an error message appears suddenly.
here it is:
" --- Simule Assemblage2 en samedi 27 août 2011 01:45:19, Frames: 500, Temps: 3 ---
At time 1.520527116E-06 the integrator is unable to proceed. Possible Causes:
(1) The accuracy required for the numerical solution can not be attained.
Relax (increase) the value of the acceptable integration ERROR.
(2) Incompatible redundant constraints, a lock up, or a bifurcation
situation. The latter two indicate a mechanism design problem.
(3) The system includes a zero (or relatively small) mass on a part with
an unconstrained translational degree of freedom.
Make sure you have mass on all parts with translational degrees of freedom.
(4) The system includes a zero (or relatively small) inertia on a part
with an unconstrained rotational degree of freedom.
Make sure you have inertias on all parts with rotational degrees of freedom.
(5) An ADAMS element has a function expression that equals exactly itself.
equals itself at 1 second. Avoid setting an ADAMS element equal to itself.
--- Simulation terminée dans samedi 27 août 2011 01:45:20 --- "
I did everything in the rules of art: I have well defined materials,geometry (no interference), the Liasons / constraints, I have verifiedthat there is no conflicts between them ....... etc.
i dont understand reason of this message so!!!
a big thank you to those who help me.