AnsweredAssumed Answered

Solidworks Feature names for CircuitWorks

Question asked by Dave Anderson on Aug 18, 2011
Latest reply on Jun 20, 2013 by Edgar Nicolas

I just found out that you need to name the Feature in Solidworks so CircuitWorks knows how to separate them.  For example a plated hole will be PTH and a non-plated hole would be NPH.  Does anyone have a list of names that I can use.  For example if I wish to name the traces what is the proper name?


Thank you