AnsweredAssumed Answered

Open GL warning when I started SW this morning

Question asked by Jesse Helms on Aug 3, 2011
Latest reply on Aug 3, 2011 by Russ Johnston

So I got into work this morning and started up my machine and started up SolidWorks like I do every morning. When SW started up I got a warning that said "The Use Software OpenGL option has been enabled because of a recent configuration change. Click Connect for more information."

When I click "connect" it takes me to the video drive support page on the SW website. After putting in my system information (DELL T5400 w/ Quadro FX 3700, SW 2010 (SP 3.0), XP 64) it tells me that there is one supported driver (6.14.11.8265) which after looking on my system I had a newer driver. So my first thought was that I maybe had a windows udate or something run and it updated my drivers and therefore there was a conflict. Well, after rolling back my driver to the supported driver listed on SW and restarting my machine, I am still getting the warning about OpenGL.

Anybody have this suddenly pop up as of late? And before any one ask and makes the statement....I have no control on my SW version and SP.

Also, we have about 7 or 8 other machines with the exact configuration as mine and knowbody else has had this issue pop up....

Thanks for any help on this one...

-Jesse

Attachments

Outcomes