AnsweredAssumed Answered

Transfer License from Solidworks 2004

Question asked by Wes Thomas on Jul 27, 2011
Latest reply on Apr 12, 2012 by John Burrill



I'm wondering if anyone can help me transfer a license for Solidworks.  I've searched and discovered topics on this, but they say to simply go to Help Menu and hit a Transfer License command.  This must be for newer versions, as I cannot find any command that simple.


My old computer has Solidworks 2004 installed and I'd like to transfer it to my new computer.