I notice this has had a number of views so this is how it turned out. At the same time we went to SW2011 we also started using the latest version of Gibbs. When I tried to use the add in to take the solid from SW to Gibbs it was now taking what seemed like forever. The new version of Gibbs was storing the SW file in a different location, part of the transfer I guess. In my case it was traveling over the VPN and saving at the main office. I work from my home. Once this was taken care of everything worked fine. Gibbs also changed it so no matter what from now on it will be saving the SW transfer file locally.