Double-click sheet format, then select File > Save Sheet Format. In your new drawing, select Properties for your sheet, and under Standard Sheet Sizes, you can browse to your saved sheet format. You'll need to edit to get the borders where you want, since the sheet size is different, but from there you can get what you need. Don't forget to also save your new B-size sheet format for future use. (Double-click Sheet Format to edit things.)
- Save the sheet A as B.
- Now right click on sheet and select Properties.
- Select custom sheet size and define the new sizes.
- Click OK and then the sheet size will increase.
- Now again right click on sheet and select edit sheet format.
- Edit the border and set the title block location with all the notes, etc.
- After you are done, right click again and select edit sheet.
- Save your sheet format or template as required.
Hope this make sense.
Thank you everyone. You all gave good answers. I appreciate it.