I have an assembly that is giving me an interference detection message.
I have no interferences. I even deleted the part and readded. When I select to mate I get a message about a interference detection and I can't mate anything.
Well, at least you had the gumption to come back here and admit it! Hey, from this side of the forums, nobody can see that egg on your face. And keep in mind that we all have dried egg also. :-)
Can you post a pic of the message?
My SW installer suggests re-installing or clearing out the regedit. This is the second time this has happened I don't know why or if there is a way to fix it.
I tried this assembly on another machine and I can mate just fine.
I have never run across this before. I find it particularly interesting that the Interference Detection dialog is coming up without you starting it. Try starting SW Rx to see if you can capture it happening and then send it in. Does it happen on a sample assy of just two blocks or something? Does it happen on another assy? What about if one of the objects is not a fastener? If this is repeatable, try starting SW with the Rx option to bypass the settings. If it then runs fine, then there is something happening in your CU reg key that would be interesting to find.
I'm sorry to admit this but It happens. Some how my 3d connexion mapping of buttons got reassigned and the button I use 99% of the time was mapping to interference detection and not mating.
I feel a bit embarrased, mating is working just fine.
Thank you for your quick responses. I really enjoy the connection I get from the forums when I run into problems.
Can you post the error message pic or the offending files.
In your picture you have selected the bolt only to check the Interference Detection but then you need to select one more part to find the Interference in between or complete assembly.
Retrieving data ...