AnsweredAssumed Answered

Modelling Challenge between users and groups

Question asked by Scott Baugh on Feb 21, 2011

I want to put this out there for all of you to think about. I know I will be doing this with my group only starting out to see how it goes, but I wanted to know what all of you thought about this.

As the group leader, we (board memebers and myself) are meeting this Friday to discuss our up and coming meeting in 2nd Qtr. I know its been talked about before between some of us, but I think we are going to start this in Q2. We have been thinking about starting a challenge in our users. Its a session to session long Modelling challenge. The users will have to turn in their deisgns the last few weeks before the session starts, so we or I can review the model and decide who has the right answer. If we have a tie, it would be who sent theirs in first. That can all be worked out later.

We have also tossed around the idea of having a similiar challenge between other usergroups. Maybe setup teams in the group to come up with a solution and then we as a single user group Vote on the 1 we think is right and submit it and we have to find someone to review the files to determine if the part is modelled properly and will perform as intended, but like I said earlier its a detail that can be worked out if others find this to be a good idea.

What do you think?

Thanks,

Scott

Outcomes