AnsweredAssumed Answered

How to covert part/drw made in 2011 to 2009

Question asked by Brian Huang on Feb 17, 2011
Latest reply on Feb 17, 2011 by Brian Huang

I use solidworks 2011, but my supplier uses 2009 which can't access my files. Is there any good way to convert the parts to back version if the parasolid or other formats are not my perference. Thanks.