AnsweredAssumed Answered

Temporary Licensing

Question asked by David Smith on Feb 11, 2011
Latest reply on Feb 11, 2011 by Jeff Holliday

Our firm is thinking about hiring an intern for the the summer.  All of our current seats are in use, and we dont need another permanent seat yet.


Can we get a 3-4 month license, just for a temporary worker?  Do they exist?


David Smith


Westerville OH