AnsweredAssumed Answered

Arrays in Design Tables

Question asked by Joshua Christopher on Feb 7, 2011
Latest reply on Feb 14, 2011 by Joshua Christopher

Hi,

I am having some trouble using an array in a design table with multiple configurations. What I am trying to do is create a one-dimensional (in the x-direction) array of holes in a steel sheet. The edges of the sheet need to be a set distance from the center of the end holes.  I can get everything fully defined for a set number of holes with dimensions defining the distance between the holes and a separate distance that measures from the first hole to the last hole that is a function of the number of holes. When I create a design table for different hole numbers (like 6 and 10) I lose the dimensions between the holes and the horizontal relationship between the hole centers.

Since this sounds confusing, I attached two pictures. I am starting with the 6-hole configuration, the creating the design table for 8, 10, 12, etc. holes but like I said it removes the spacing measurement and the horizontal relationship. Is there a way to prevent these loss in measurements when creating the design table?

Thanks,

Joshua

Attachments

Outcomes